A stable investment coupled with immigrating to the United States, a solid plan for you and your family for generations to come.
Senior Housing Facts:
- Baby Boomer Generation is Getting Older
- The Growing Senior Housing Market Demand is Already Higher than Supply
- Florida is the Epicenter of the Industry
As of January 1st of 2011 Baby Boomers are reaching age 65 at the rate of one every eight seconds. This tsunami of Baby Boomers will, ultimately have a resounding effect on several facets of the US economy into the foreseeable future, e.g., retail sales, house prices, the automobile industry, travel. But not withstanding, the healthcare industry, including senior housing, is poised to be the segment that will sustain the brunt of this aging “tsunami”.
Divided into four (4) regions of the country – South, Midwest, West and Northeast – all four regions are summarized from the 2010 US census (DAN - link to data page).
- South recorded the greatest number of people 65 years and over and 85 years and over
- Four of the Top Ten Highest Cities with a population over 65 are in Florida, with Clearwater (in the Tampa Bay Area) being #2.
Reasons for Investing in Senior Living Centers:
- Low Supply Market
- An Increasing Demand
- Current Facilitates are Antiquated
Based on the data registered by the US 2010 Census, the United States is on the threshold of experiencing a radical shift in the US population – approximately 1/3 of population will be over the age of 65 by the year 2030; thus, representing a severe reduction in the national work force.